Thursday 18 February 2016

AGM 2016

Assalamualaikum,

On the 18th of February 2016, BruKeele held their Annual General Meeting (AGM) where all BruKeele members gathered to find out who the newly elected committee members were.

The event started off with Firas (BruKeele President 2015/16) welcoming everyone, followed by a Do'a recitation from Munir Ibrahim. The AGM then commenced and started to take place.

2016/2017 Brukeele Committee

President - Alfred Chong Chun Kiat
Vice president - Siti Nurin Bari'ah bte Hj Muhd Sabirin
General Secretary - Afifah Syamimi Yanam
Finance Officer - Bahjahtul 'Izzah Haji Ahmad Alisa Eswan
Male Religious Officer - Shaikh Syahmi bin Shaikh Haji Fadilah
Female Religious Officer - Nuur Afiqah 'Izzati @ Izzul Farahain binti Haji Zulkiflee
Welfare Officer - Hajah Nur Hazirah Wahidah binti Haji Roslan
Sports and Events Officer - Siti Watiqah binti Samsuddin
I.T Officer (1) - Khairul Izzul Zaini
I.T Officer (2) - Azmina Azmain


Alfred, Syahmi (Back row)
Afifah, Azmina, Fiqah, Watiqah, Nurin, Izzah, Wahidah (Front row)

Thursday, 18th February 2016
7.00PM
CBA1.102
BruKeele Committee 2016/17


2 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

xuanhathudong said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.